How would you like a camera based off the popular Instagram App that allowed you to post your photo directly to the app and print out a copy for yourself as a keepsake? It seems that the brilliant minds at ADR Studio are trying to work out the logistics behind just that.
Called the Instagram Socialmatic Camera, ADR Studio combines today’s social media with the Polaroid camera of the past. Now you can give all your photos the Instagram treatment.
Here are some of the features from ADR Studio:
• 16 GB mass storage.
• Wifi and Bluetooth.
• 4:3 touchscreen.
• 2 main lens, first for main capture, second for 3D filters, webcam applications and QR Code capturing.
• Optical zoom.
• LED Flash.
• Internal printer to make your Instagram photos real.
• Paper cartridge with Instagram Paper Sheets.
• Dedicated 4 colors ink tanks.
• InstaOs 1.0, which put together Facebook and Instagram App feature.
Instagram already has powers that be of Facebook behind them. We’d love to see this camera become a reality.